Sample Webp File for Testing is helping to test anything with Webp Image file and you can also modify that as you want.
WebP file format support lossless and lossy compression which was developed by Google. This is a modern image format that is used in many fields.
It uses predictive codes to encode the image. This kind of code uses the value of the neighboring block. In this way, it determines the value in a block and then only the difference is encoded.
Using this file format, it is easy for experts to create richer and smaller images. This is the reason there are many sample Webp file downloads available. These dummy images make working fast for rescaling and editing. The lossy WebP image supports transparency which is smaller than the PNG file.
The container of Webp support for the following factors:
• Metadata: Webp image contain the metadata stored in XMP or Exif format
• Color profile: ICC profile can be embedded in the image
• Transparency: For the graphical images, the 8-bit alpha channel is useful
• Lossless Compression: using the WebP lossless format an image can be easily compressed without loss
• Animation: There could be multiple frames in an image for the animation
WebP is supporting many tools and software. Search Engines like Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera browser. It also includes encoding and decoding library of lightweight.
Extra Large Sample WEBP File
I have added below sample WEBP File that is approx. 15 MB.
Large Sample WEBP File
I have added below sample WEBP File that is larger than 5 MB.
Medium Sample WEBP File
I have added below sample WEBP File that is approx. 3 MB.
Small Sample WEBP File
I have added below sample WEBP File that is approx. 57 KB.
Here, We have added different size WEBP images for you. But we missed any then just let us know.