TIFF stands for Tag Image File Format which is mainly used for exchanging the raster graphics.
Initially, it was a binary image format. Later on, it grew to accommodate the grayscale image when the scanner becomes more powerful. Aldus Corporation creates this format for use in desktop publishing. Later on, it was successfully updated with Adobe Systems copyright.
There are many reasons to choose a TTF file format. It is flexible and within a single file, images and data could be handled. It has the ability to store image data in a lossless format. So experts could easily resave the edited image without losing the quality. It also offers LZW compression option. The sample TIFF file is available to use it directly.
• The characteristic of image could be defined using this TIFF file
• This format also makes use of tags
• Due to its flexibility, it is easy to write TIFF writer
• It supports YCbCr, RGB, CMYK and CIELab
• The compression algorithm is a lossless
• The size of the TIFF file could not be more than 4 GB of raster data
The sample tiff file downloads are available to make the working of the designer simple. They save time and easy to re-edit, rescaling and other work.
Large Sample TIFF File
I have added below sample TIFF File that is larger than 16 MB.
Medium Sample TIFF File
I have added below sample TIFF File that is approx. 2.5 MB.
Small Sample TIFF File
I have added below sample TIFF File that is approx. 78 KB.
Here, We have added different size TIFF images for you. But we missed any then just let us know.